Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wild Flowers and Weeds

I woke up one morning with wild yellow daisies in my hair.
I was blinded by the early Sunday sun,
And I leaned in close to him.
He smelled like eternity.
Or maybe love was what blinded me then.
He was my burst of spontaneity, my ever changing Adventure.

We lay there side by side,
With nothing but are unsteady breath's between us.
I thought that was all i needed.
I felt when i was around him i was really living.
He was the thing I wanted, not necessarily needed.
Or maybe I did need someone like him back then.
You know he called me his wild flower.
That I was capable to stand out in a sea of weeds.
He told me he needed me, but I truly needed him.
I thought he would always be there,
But I turned around, and who I needed disappeared.
My soul was invested in him, and when he went, it left along with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"Try to taim as you would a weed growing threw the floor, but don't expect to succeed."

Followers